2 november 2011

Special delivery from Cult nails

Look at this beauty. I didn't plan to order it, but I did. I was lucky to get one of 275 bottles, lucky because they sold out in no time. And I am so glad I did order it. Unicorn puke from Cult nails looks wonderful with its flakies. It landed in my mailbox the other day and I was jumping up and down.

For those of you who don't know, Unicorn puke is a special edition polish from the Amercian brand Cult nails. The same color will come out under the name Clairvoyant later, but for now Unicorn puke is sold out.

But I have my bottle. And I am loving it, being numbered and all.
Because, yes, I am a nerd. And proud of it.








4 kommentarer:

  1. It's very pretty. When are you going to try it on? :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nails by Catharinaonsdag, 02 november, 2011

    Soon, very soon. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I cant wait to see swatches :p hehee

    SvaraRadera
  4. i cant believe you scored one! i am so jealous and cant wait to see swatches (:

    SvaraRadera