8 november 2011

Holiday collection from Isadora

I am home being sick and I am so bored. How fun then that a package with nail polish landed in my mail box. This time it was more news from Isadora, their holiday collection that is called Red Rush consisting of three polishes (and lots of other make up but here I concentrate on nail polish).

Black Galaxy. Deep black with lots and lots of tiny silver and holo glitter. I am in love. This looks beautiful.
Merry red. Being named Red rush of course there is a red in there. A beautiful red foil with a hint of orange and gold.
Gold Sparkles. A soft frosty foil gold with some micro glitter.

To be seen on my nails soon...




3 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, det guldiga blev jag lite sugen på. Fast först ska jag kolla hur det blir på dig :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. these look so nice! I can't wait to see black galaxy :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. black galaxy!!!!! den kommer jag stalka :)

    SvaraRadera