10 november 2011

Isadora Gold bomb

I decided to try if I could do something more fun with Essies Case study, a camel brown, that I showed you earlier today, so I added some gold in the form of the new crackle polish Gold bomb from Isadora. Isadora launched four new glitter crackles that they call Graffiti last week and Gold bomb is the first one that I try.

I am not a big crackle fan, nor a gold fan. But I kind of like this combination. The gold glitter lifts the camel brown and the camel brown makes the gold a bit more sophisticated. They help each other.

The crackle result turned out a bit different on the nails. The best results I got on the two middle fingers on the photo where I used a medium thick coat.

To get the most glitter effect I topped it all with a top coat.



1 kommentar: