14 november 2011

A package filled with polishes

The other day, when I was still at home being sick a package I have been waiting for arrived at my door. Yay!!! And of course it was filled with polishes. It was from another blogger, Pink Polish addict, that I have a done a swap with me. A perfect way to get hold of polishes that I can't get here in Sweden.

Among the polishes I immediately fell for were Butter London Knees up and Orly Flirty, a bright, bright pink that might be the perfect pink. And all the polishes from Butter London looks great. Don't know which one to wear first...

Polishes from Color club: Blue-topia, Hot like lava, Secret agent, Candy cane, Fame & fortune.


Orly Flirty, China glaze Ghoulish glow, Butter London Knees up.

1 kommentar:

  1. Yikes! I forgot to tell you that those color clubs foils and foil like polishes need a good shake up, but I'm sure you see :o) Can't wait to see swatches!

    SvaraRadera