15 november 2011

Butter London Knees up

One of the first polishes I wanted to try from my swap with Pink polish addict was Knees up from Butter London fall and winter collection. This is my first polish from Butter London.

Knees up is a metallic red polish that makes my heart jump. Just this kind of metallic finish is one of my favourites, I love the shine. My collegue said it looked like christmas wrapping paper and she is right, it does.
The red tone is warm and fantastic. Gosh, I can't stop looking at my nails with this on.

The formula was quite good, two coats were enough to get full opacity. You have two work it a little bit though to not get brush strokes, but most disapears when it dries and with top coat on.



6 kommentarer:

  1. Ohhh, det där är min färg - röd metallic - sktisnyggt!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Och jag som äntligen fick chansen att se något lack på i verkligheten kan intyga att detta var fantastiskt - som metalliserat julklappspapper!

    SvaraRadera
  3. It really spells Christmas! Looks great against your skin.

    SvaraRadera