22 november 2011

China glaze Skyscraper

This is the first polish to be tried by me from China glaze Metro collection. And I love it! Skryskraper is so beautiful.

Skyskraper has a denimblue, but with a purple undertone, jelly base with small glitters in silver and blue. Very good combination! With this on I can't stop looking at my nails. Blue is also a color that is growing more and more for me.

I needed three coats for full opacity, but the last coats were mostly to cover some bold spots. The formula was both good and needed a bit of work. But it is worth it.

It dries pretty smooth so one coat of top coat is enough. I used Good to go from Essie. But, this polish chipped bad less than 24 hours after I painted my nails. I know it happens easy with glitter polish, but still it is not acceptable I think.




4 kommentarer:

  1. This is sooo gorgeous on you :)!!!
    some glitter chipped bad on me too but I have never tried any CH G glitter. I like this color on you :3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Looks great! I might get that one for me :)

    SvaraRadera