17 november 2011

OPI Are we there yet?

I am almost through OPIs Touring America collection. Just two left I think, one is Are we there yet? that I am showing you today.

Are we there yet? (I love the tname by the way, how many times doesn't my son ask that when we go on any kind of roadtrips) is a orangetoned peach with a subtle gold shimmer. The shimmer is not so visible on the nail but gives the color a depth. This color definetely feels like summer. It is nice but not something I am falling for.

It was also a bit hard to get an even result, the formula is thin and it is streaky on the nail even after three layers.



2 kommentarer:

  1. What Topcoat do you use? It appears to cover up the streaks nicely. This is pretty..

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is beautiful, I love orangey shades :)

    SvaraRadera