4 november 2011

Essie Very structured

I got another polish from Essies fall collection to show you. It is still fall right? Here in Sweden it is still warm anyway, much warmer than usual.

Well, the polish is Very structured, a creme polish that is a kind of mix between chocolate brown and brick red. Follow me? This collection was inspired by bags and I can see where Essie got her inspiration, a brown leather bag.
This kind of color is not my cup of tea. I have no clothes to match them with and I am way too pale for them. But I know a lot of you love this kind of colors.

The formula was good though, like all the Essies I have tried this fall, smooth and went on easily. Two coats is enough for opacity.



1 kommentar:

  1. I like this color, it would match one of my coats and a couple of purses :)

    SvaraRadera