19 november 2011

Essie Cocktail bling

Time for a creme again, this time from Essies holiday collection Cocktail bling. And it is the polish giving name to the collection.

Cocktail bling is a greyish light blue creme. In some light it looks grey but if I put it against something grey it looks more blue. And sometimes I see a tiny bit of lilac in there. I think this is very beautiful, it is sophisticated without being boring. And needed for the times when I get tired of shimmers, metallics and glitters.

The formula was very smooth and easy to work with. This kind of shades can sometimes be streaky, but not this one. I needed two coats for full opacity.


4 kommentarer:

  1. This color is so pretty!!I just got this one from my New Year date!(a event on tpf)I cant wait to try it!!especially after reading your post :p

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aw, I want to find this in my stores, I love it! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is my big lemming from the collection, trying to get my sister to spoil me with just 1 more polish for Christmas when I go to Florida for the holidays :o) Looks great on you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. My very favorite Essie color! Bought it some time ago on ebay after testing it in the drug store where they did only have a tester available which they refused to sell to me. I love that the color looks so different depending on the light.

    SvaraRadera