18 november 2011

Isadora Merry red

The first polish to be tried from Swedish make up brand Isadoras holiday collection is Merry red. This is a red shimmer with orange and pink undertones and a subtle goldshimmer. On the nails it reminds me a lot about Animal-istic from OPIs holiday collection The Muppets.

It is beautiful, absolutely. It glows on my nails. The goldshimmer is not so visible on the nail but it gives the polish a depth and that glowing feeling. But it doesn't make my heart jump.

The formula was great, no problem at all. For opacity I needed two coats.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag köpte det här häromdagen precis! Det ser väldigt vackert ut på dina bilder så jag ser verkligen fram emot att bära det :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks really pretty, I only have a few Isadora nail polishes :)

    SvaraRadera