16 november 2011

Color club Candy cane

I felt for some bling on my nails again. Why not? I felt like I needed it this Wednesday in November. I also wanted to try out Candy cane from Color club that I got last week. This is my first Color club-polish ever.

So, Candy cane is from Color clubs holiday collection Beyond the mistletoe, it is a collection with only glitters. Perfect for me becasause I can never have too many glitters.
Candy cane is pink glitter with a clear base. The glitter itself is quite small and there are at least three tones of pink and also some holographic pink. I love this, it is very sparkly and girlie. The pink is quite soft.

The formula though was a bit thick and I had to work it to get it right over the nail. Because of that I had to use three layers to cover some spots with the last coat, if it would have been easier to work with I think two coats would have been enough.





6 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh I really like this one! I actually think this is the darker pink from the collection, there are two and the other is much lighter. This collection goes perfect with the Foiled collection, the colors match and look really good layered. I sent you the two that layer good together.

    SvaraRadera
  2. We both worse pink glitters today (: this looks very nice on you. i actually saw this color today and didnt get it! im regretting that now

    SvaraRadera
  3. Faktiskt rätt så sött. Har inte känt mig sugen på Color Clubs senaste kollektioner, men kanske skulle man köpa på sig ett eller två av glittren. Ja, kanske.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ahhhh! This polish is sooooo cute! Looks great on you as always, Catharina :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Men hur kunde jag missa detta på dina naglar? Ser ju jätteläckert ut.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Looks edible.. lol.. Like u can eat it. it's sweet looking and definitely gorgeous.

    SvaraRadera