7 november 2011

OPI I eat mainely lobster

I eat mainely lobster is one of the more bright colors from OPIs fall collection Touring America. For me this is more of a summer color, I can see it looking good on my toes next summer. Now though, it is on my nails, and I do like it now too.

This is a shimmering coral toned polish. It has a subtle gold shimmer that gives the polish a depth. I like it. Not all coral tones works with my pale skin tone, but this does.

The formula though needed a bit of work. It is thin so I needed three coats, but that was also because I got a lot of cuticle drag, maybe you can see it in my photo. I don't like that, cuticle drag is a no-no.


3 kommentarer:

  1. I love this color, I'm finding that I all of a sudden love corals! I will definitely have to pick this one up :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den ser så flot ud på dig! Og hvor er det bare en dejlig farve.
    Jeg kan også rigtig godt lide længden på dine negle lige nu. Super flot! :D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yeah I find Mainely Lobster a little goopy but I do love the very subtle golden shimmer in it. I like the way it looks with your skin tone!

    SvaraRadera