6 november 2011

OPI Gone gonzo!

Oops. I just discovered that I had one more polish to try from OPIs Muppets collection. How could I forget? So, lets try Gone Gonzo on.

Gone gonzo is a turqouise glitter in a clear base. It has small round turqoise glitters and bigger silver hexagon shaped glitters that ends up here and there on the nail.

This sure sparkles, but it is sheer. The most sheer from this collection I think. On the photo below I used four (!) coats and it is far from opaque. To build up this to opacity would take forever. This is definetely a polish that is best for layering.




Gone gonzo! layered over Depend 255. A great combination.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha I like Gone Gonzo!

    And like you did with Fresh Frog of Bel Air I layered it over a base color :D

    I like yours better cause I didnt like my base color :D BUT I love the idea you had :)

    greetings :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very nice polish. Love the result after layering.

    SvaraRadera