13 oktober 2011

My first candy mani

I have been reading about it, so I wanted to try it. A candy mani where you layer different polishes with a glitter in the middle and a jelly on top. So I did.

I choosed two berry toned polishes and one pink glitter. First I took one layer of the creme polish Manicurist of Seville from OPI, then one layer of the glitter polish Teenage dream from OPI as well and then last a layer of the jelly polish Do you think I am tex-y? from OPI.

The jelly seals the deal but still you see the glitter, like floating in there.

I like this. I like that it is sparkly, but not too sparkly. How about you? Have you tried this?

Don't forget that I am having a giveaway when I reach 200 followers! So come on, become a follower now.





5 kommentarer:

  1. I like your choice of colors. Haven't tried a candy mani yet...will do soon but I need to find a nice jelly polish, but not pink.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh and have fun with Essie :) Do you know what color you will wear on your nails?

    SvaraRadera
  3. How cute! I used to do this all the time years ago! Maybe I should revisit it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. this is really cute!! Just found your blog and I am your 200th follower! Yay! love your blog! <3

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nails by Catharinamåndag, 17 oktober, 2011

    Greeneyespinknails: Not yet, can't decide what color to wear.
    @MissKendraV: I am gonna do it again!
    Jeez TrendZ: Thank you! And welcome!

    SvaraRadera