12 oktober 2011

I received an invitation...

This is fun. Very fun.

The other day I got an invitation from Essie. They are launching their new collection Coctail bling, with a coctail. And I am invited.

And guess who is gonna be there? Essie Weingarten, the founder of Essie.

In the invitation there was a box with a beautiful bracelet, the idea is that Essies coming collection will accentuate your accessories. It will be fun to see the polishes.

So next week I am meeting Essie for a coctail. How about that?


3 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations! That is so amazing and sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to hear how it goes. (: You must be excited.

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow you're so lucky catharina!!
    I love your blog and your nail color combination it's just beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yo are so lucky :)

    SvaraRadera