26 oktober 2011

Isadora Metal Mauve

I am falling more and more in love with Isadoras polishes, especially this falls trendkollektion. Today I am showing you Metal mauve from the Swedish make up brand.

Metal mauve is a purple polish with a silver shimmer. This is beautiful. The color is cool, a bit saturated but a statement with the metallic look. Follow me?

But still, I don't like the brush. It is way too wide. I like it a bit thinner. The wide brush may work on my fingernails, but I could never paint my toenails with this. It is way to wide for that. (And yes, I paint my toenails although it is cold and I am not showing them.)

The formula was good, smooth, and I only needed two layers for full opacity.



1 kommentar:

  1. This is a very interesting color! It looks a bit warmer and purple in the bottle, but comes out darker. Very pretty

    SvaraRadera