28 oktober 2011

The Liebster blog award


Lovely Amanda at Amandalandish has nominated me to The Libster Blog award. Thank you! That is so sweet of you and it makes me so happy. This is an award given to up and coming bloggers so I am flattered.

Well, of course I want to pass this on and give this blog award to others. There are many to choose between, there are many who deserves this.

There are also a few rules to follow:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to the one who gave this to you.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

So, here are my nominees:

Pink polish addict

The nail network

Cactus nail polish

Nailtastic

Boldnbella



1 kommentar: