23 oktober 2011

Essie Lady like

I got to show what I had on my nails when I met Essie Thursday. Lady like from Essies fall collection. Essie herself really liked it on my nails. What else would she say? But, hey I agree. This is the kind of soft pink that I like.

Lady like is a dusty rose pink creme. The fact that it is dusty makes it less sweet and that I like. I like this, and the first I wanted to try from the collection. It is sophisticated and well, lady like.

The formula was a bit tricky though. I had to work a little bit to get an even result because the formula was a bit thick. To get it opaque I used two and a half coats. Two full coats and then som fixing.


3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice! It reminds me a bit of Tickle my France-y (OPI). Shame thee formula wasn't that good...

    SvaraRadera
  2. I am wearing this one too!!:3
    It looks really elegant on you:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hiya! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I really enjoy your blog and hope my followers will share the love. Check out the details here: http://amandalandish.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    SvaraRadera