6 september 2011

It´s Christmas, got The Muppets collection!

I have been jumping up and down again. Yesterday OPI's christmas collection The Muppets landed at my house and I have been so curious about it. I have seen the promo photos and wondering if it would look good in real life as well.
And yes it does. It is twelve beuties, at least in the bottles. I hope they look good on the nails too. I was a bit surprised though, because there is not one single creme polish. On the promos photos it looked like at least one, but it is just glitters and shimmers. Lots of glitter. And I love that.

They all look great, I have hard time choosing a favourite now.

To be seen on my nails soon!


From the left:
Animal-listic. A red polish with shimmer in pink, some orange and some silver. Looks a bit duochrome.
Meep-Meep-Meep. A strong fuchsia pink with lots of shimmer and a tone of gold.
Wocka Wocka! A deep metallic red.

From the left:
Designer, de better. A silver foil with a orange (!) shimmer. Haven't seen that before.
Warm & Fozzie. A bronze foil with pink and gold glitter.
Pepe's purple passion. Winered-purple shimmer with a hint of pink and gold.

From the left:
Gettin Miss Piggy with it! A bright red glitter, clear base and lots of red glitter in two sizes and big silver glitter.
Divine swine. A bright purple, clear base with lots of small purple glitter and some bigger silver glitter.
Excuse moi! A pink glitter, pink base and glitter in several colors like blue, pink, silver.

From the left:
Fresh frog in Bel air. A bright, grass green glitter, clear base and lots of small green glitter and some bigger silver glitter.
Rainbow connection. Rainbow glitter in a clear base. Two different sizes of glitter in orange, blue, silver, gold, pink, green. Reminds me of Happy Birthday from Deborah Lippman.
Gone Gonzo! A turqoise-blu glitter, clear base and small blueish glitter and bigger silver glitter.


6 kommentarer:

  1. I like the first row, with the red ones ♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Same as Samatha! I like the 1st row of reds and wanna see how they compare to Let Me Entertain You and be a dahlia won't you!

    The red and green glitter polishes look amazing, too!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Where did you buy them already?

    SvaraRadera
  4. OMG! I'm so excited about these! Can't wait to se some swatches :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Sooo jealous! Are the colors as amazing in person?

    SvaraRadera