Oooh, I am delighted. And so happy. Three wonderful bloggers, Nailspotting, Nails by Noir and Perdy claws, have awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you so much! So sweet of you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers and let them know about it.
So, let me tell you seven random facts about me.
1. I am very much in to interior design and love designers like Alvar Aalto, Alfredo Häberli, Tomas Sandell and Arne Jacobsen.
2. I have a son who is five years old. He loves Star Wars at the moment, especially when Luke Skywalker escapes from the snowmonster.
3. I can't cook. I am terrible at it. Luckily my man is great at it, he makes the most fantastic meals.
4. I am good at baking though. When my man turned 50 we had a hundred people at home for the party and for that I baked 15 cakes.
5. I am great at finding things. I keep track of everything at home and can tell my man where his keys are, my stepdaughter where her phone is and where to find what in the kitchen drawers.
6. I like working out at the gym but it is not always I have the time to go there.
7. I just started practising for my drivers license. I know, I am 34 and I don't have a drivers license. My man is teaching me. I laughed through the whole first lesson. It was so fun.
So lets give this award forward.
Scrangie She is the first nail polish blog I found when I started reading nail polish blogs.
Nailtastic A fellow journalist collegue with a good pen.
Rugby beauty I just love her photos.
Sminkbloggen Another fellow journalist who I love reading.
Annies colors Her nails are beautiful.
Emerald sparkled I like her naildesigns.