3 januari 2011

OPI Big hair...big nails

What about some bright color on the nails? I painted on Big hair...big nails from OPIs coming Texas collection and I immediately got the feeling of summer although we have lots of snow outside and temperatures way below minus. This is a bright coral-orange toned nail polish that would look perfect on the beach this summer.

This is a jelly and I really like that here. It is very glossy. I think jellys look its best on short nails because of the visible nail line that is hard to avoid.

The formula was a bit thin though, I wasn't always in control, and I needed three layers to get a good result.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Den här var faktiskt riktigt fin. Har sett Texas-kollektionen på andra bloggar men då var det inget som intresserade mig.

    SvaraRadera
  2. great swatch looks like a wonderful color. I see no orange tones tho.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Monica: It sure is. :)
    Melisende: Den här är fin. Väldigt somrig.
    Hermetic: It is a great color. There is an orange tone, but it was hard to catch on the photo.

    SvaraRadera
  4. so beautiful! I neeeed it! :)

    SvaraRadera