30 december 2010

OPI Wing it!

Yesterday when I was presenting my favourites from 2010 I didn't have photos of one of my favourites: Wing it from OPIs summer collection Summer flutter. But I painted my nails with today so now I can show you.

Wing it is a pink foil polish with micro glitter. In some light it also has some orange in it which is really cool. This polish looks it best in the summer, when you have a bit of a tan and the sun is shining. Then it sparkles! I had it on for the first time when I was out with my boat in June. Perfect!

The formula is a bit sheer so for a good result I need three layers, but then I still have a bit of a visible nail line.

Grab this if you see it somewhere, I saw it was on sale in my local beauty store today.




Me on the boat with Wing it! and some champagne.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar