16 december 2010

Nars Purple rain

This was love at first sight. I was walking around at the beautydepartment at Selfridges in London, saw Nars and walked right up to the counter. I saw the shiny Purple rain at once. The woman behind the counter tried to sell me more polishes to me but no, I just wanted that one, the rest looked pale to me.

And when I now have it on my nails I am not disapointed. It is a red toned purple that is very shiny and glossy. In the bottle it looks a bit more red than it ends up on the nail but it is stil faboulous. According to the salesperson at Selfridges this is one of Nars topsellers, and I can understand that.

The formula is good, but the brush is a little bit too long which makes it hold paint that can drip while you paint. It is almost opaque in one layer, it depends on how much polish you use. But I like thin layers so for me it took two.

Hmm, now I might have to try another one from Nars.


2 kommentarer: