26 april 2011

Sorry, but I can't be bought

Last week, I got an e-mail from a company who wanted me to write for them in my blog, under my name, and they would pay me for it.

This is the e-mail (in Swedish though):

Hej,

Jag läste lite på din blogg som jag tycker är intressant. Jag är intresserad av att köpa ett blogginlägg som antingen du eller jag kan skriva. Så det är mer som ett gästblogginlägg fast du får pengar för det. Texten kommer att ha ett par diskreta länkar.
Om du är intresserad av detta så maila mig så snart du kan.
Man skulle kunna kalla det för gästblogg fast du tjänar pengar på det.
Vad tycker du?
Mvh
Philip

Thanks. But no thanks.
My blogg is not for sale. My words are not for sale. My opinion is not for sale. I am not for sale.

I have some rules on this blog. This is my area, my space. I decide what is written here. My opinion can't be bought. If a product is good I will write it, if it is bad I will write that.
I do not accept money. I don't need that, this blog is my hobby.
I do get product samples sent to me sometimes, but I decide if I write and what I write about the products. I do think though that getting the product samples is good because it is a chance to show my readers different nail polishes before they hit the shops.

But I repeat, what I write is always my opinion. And my opinion can't be bought.


1 kommentar:

  1. Har också fått liknande nyligen och slängde dem med en gång. Är inte heller intresserad av sånt. Undrar dock hur många som går med på det?

    SvaraRadera