1 december 2011

Some red glitter over silver

I wanted to do something fun and festive and bring some bling to a normal workday. So I painted my nails  with three layers of the silver foil polish Shine from Orly and then did a three layer gradient with the red glitter Gettin' Miss Piggy with it over it. Of course I started with a base coat and finished with a top coat.

So eight layers all to all to create this. I know a lot of layers but I was home alone, my son was sleeping and I was relaxing in front of the teve, so I had the time.

I like the result, it even turned out better then I thought it would. The silver hexagons in Gettin' Miss Piggy with it works really good against the silver foil and lights up the red glitter. And it feels festive.

What do you think?




4 kommentarer:

  1. I feel bad saying this but this reminds me more of Halloween than Christmas lol It looks like something from a horror movie scene, if you know what I mean lol I really like it though. Its different.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Livet runt 30...5: Eller hur!

    Olivia: Thank you!

    Ami: That thought crossed my mind too. It is like I dipped my hands in glittery blood.

    SvaraRadera