10 december 2011

Isadora Gold Sparkles

Today is the Nobel day and the Nobel prize is given out in Stockholm. This years litterature winner is the poet Tomas Tranströmer, a man that has lived in my hometown for over 30 years. So why not put on some gold today in form of Gold sparkles from Isadoras christmas collection?

Although I am not a gold fan, I can see the qualities in this one. It is a cold, soft foil that works quite well. It shines really nice. This is a good gold.

The formula was great. Two coats is enough for opacity and it was easy to apply.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Den var väldigt fin på dig!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just bought this one, and cant wait to try it! I am cool-coloured aswell, so i think this will suit me well:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Och jag som stod och höll i den där igår men inte slog till. Nu blir det lunchshopping (igen).

    SvaraRadera