6 december 2011

OPI Red lights ahead...where?

Yesterday evening it started snowing here in my town for the first time this winter. At the same time I was sitting painting my nails with one of the new colors from OPIs spring collection Holland. Now Red lights ahead...where? is on my nails.

I went for this color because I wanted something strong and vibrant on my nails. And I am not disapointed, this coral red creme is strong and vibrant. But at the same time it is a bit boring. I like it a lot, but at the same time I am sitting here wondering if I could do something more fun with it. Still I think it is beautiful.

The formula was a bit tricky and it was hard to get an even result. I used three coats, but still it is a bit streaky. My coworkers (who check out my nails on a daily bases) might not notice it but I do.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar