8 december 2011

Depend 249

Time for a strong color on my nails again. A vibrant green from Swedish make up brand Depends summer collection with the name 249.

This is a bright, strong green. I reallly like it, it is rich and glossy and makes a statement on the nails. Why haven't I tried it on earlier? Sometimes it is worth digging deep among the untrieds.

This is almost a onecoater, but I needed two coats for fixing a few things on the nails. The formula was smooth and easy to work with.




2 kommentarer:

  1. In my country, Depend is a really cheap brand, and as a result a lot of people here ignore it. But I love it! I think it is a great quality, with great prices! And most of the colors go on in one coat. Love the color you have here, it looks really great. Right on trend too for a Southern Hemisphere summer down here at the bottom of the world!

    SvaraRadera