1 juli 2011

OPI Crown me already

Okey. Now we are talking. This is bling. OPIs Crown me already from the Miss Universe collection really takes it to the top when it comes to glitter and it really makes my nails sparkle, especially in the sun. The glitter reflects the sun like a mirror.

Crown me already has a clear base with silver glitter in several diferent sizes. To get a opacity I need three layers, but it dries quickly so it is okey. Because of the glitter though it is a bit chunky so I don't get so near my cuticles as I would like. I also use three coats of Seche vite to get a smooth surface.

I live this blingy polish. BUT. It chipped after 20 hours and that I don't like, especially since it takes forever to remove glitter polish. So, I am gonna choose my occasions well when to wear it.





4 kommentarer:

  1. Oj, tre lager SV!! Snyggt var det men jag skulle aldrig hinna med så många lager :(

    SvaraRadera
  2. Very interesting polish! I might need that.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I finally got my Nice Stems and newest Glam Slams....I can't wait to see this collection in person!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hey!

    I love this nail polish but I have the same problem you have: the nail polish chips after 12 hours so I can't really wear it. Such a shame..

    SvaraRadera