10 mars 2011

Look at these beauties...

With the kind help of Nailspotting, I got some wonderful polishes in my mail box yesterday. Some of these I have wanted so long.

Zoya Danni. A purple polish with a silver shimmer. From Zoyas spring collection.
China glaze Meteor shower. A dark blue jelly with gold, gren och blue glitter.
China glaze Luna. A light blue with silver and hologlitter.
Sephora by OPI Midnight mambo. A bright blue with silver and hologlitter.
Sephora by OPI Metro chic. A brownish beige creme with a feeling of purple.
Sephora by OPI Sparkle me silver top coat. A topcoat with long holo glitter. So cool.

I am so happy now! Lots of glitter to play with.





3 kommentarer:

  1. Ja, det tog lite tid ;) men skönt att se att de kom fram hela. Hoppas de är fina på också!

    SvaraRadera
  2. the only on of these I currently own is Dannii but the rest are on my want list hahaha
    :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Zoyas ser ju helt underbart ut! Det ska bli kul att se det på tassarna också :)

    SvaraRadera