4 september 2012

Essie Miss Fancy pants

I am all for grey on my nails. But a greige? Hmm. First to be tried from Essies fall collection is Miss Fancy pants which is a greige creme.

This is a quite ordinary color. I am the type who wants my nails to make a statement, but with this on they kind of disapear. At the same time I think it is a quite sophisticated color, a go-to-a-job-interview color.

The formula was great though. Two coats and I got full coverage. I am also starting to get along with Essies new brush, the wide one. At first I thought it was too wide, but I am starting to get used to it.





2 kommentarer:

  1. I was ordering a whole bunch of nail polishes the other day, and I was about to get this one. Now I should have because it is super pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I've thought about getting this. I love this type of shade!

    SvaraRadera