7 februari 2011

OPI St. Petersburgundy

Bloodred has been the color on my nails this weekend. Elegant and never wrong.

My man's theater company had a party Saturday and the theme was Hollywood. My man went as Clint Eastwood, but I am not much for dressing out so I put on a black lace dress, fake diamonds and the nail polish St. Petersburgundy and pretended to be someone who would go to the Golden globe awards. Or something. Well, I had fun anyway.

This polish is from the Russian collection that came out in 2007. I have several  polishes from this collection, two of the are red. St Petersburgundy is a bloodred jelly which is very beautiful.

But it is hard to paint with. It is not easy to get an even result and to get it as good as possible I needed four layers. With this I really need to be concentrated when I paint.

But, as I often say, the color is beautiful.


3 kommentarer:

  1. it's a great classic color but I have a feeling OPI is redoing this shade over and over again. great nails!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hermetic: I can agree with that. This is not unique.

    Nailspotting: Fyra lager kan vara okej. Ibland. Om jag har tålamod. :)

    SvaraRadera