16 juni 2011

OPI Miss Universe

When I saw the first photos of the Miss Universe collection I was thrilled. I love glitter so these four polishes are really talking to my weak spots. And yesterday I got the collection in my hands. And I am not disapointed.

The polishes are:

It's my year. This is the polish that stands out the most among the four. It is a duochrome purple with lots of gold. Looks very interesting.

Swimsuit...nailed it. A blue polish with microglitter. Looks great in the bottle.
Crown me already. This is the most sparkly polish in the collection. It is a mix with smaller and bigger silver glitter.
Congeniality is my middle name. A berry-wine polish with microglitter. Very nice, but a kind of color that I have seen before.





To be seen on my nails soon...


1 kommentar: