30 juni 2011

OPI Congeniality is my middle name

Okey, every polish in a collection might not be smashing. Every polish can't make you jump up and down. And there must be something there for everyone. What I like might not be your cup of tea.

So, Congeniality is my middle name is the polish I am least excited about from the Miss Universe collection from OPI. There is nothing wrong with it, it is a nice berry-wine foil polish with a nice shimmer. I could absolutely wear this now and then. But there is not a wow-feeling in me when I see it.

The formula is good though, great as most of the OPI polishes I have tried, and it dries quickly. I needed three coats to get an even result, but then I am a bit picky. But that you should be I think when it comes to polish.


1 kommentar:

  1. Nice color, though I agree with you - no wow factor for me.

    SvaraRadera