3 maj 2011

OPI Mermaid's tears

The dusty mintgreen Mermaid's tears from OPIs Pirates of the Carribean collection reminds me of american cars from the fifties. In the city where I live, every summer, there is a big car show called Power meet and people come from all of Europe with their old american cars. And then I see this color everywhere.
When I come to think of it this is also the color of the clothes my dentist is wearing. But hey, doesn't cars sounds better?

Anyway, I like the color, even if it is not what I would usually choose. But it works really good when I want my nails to be noticed actually. And I like that it is a bit dirty.

The formula is a bit streaky and I need three layers to get a good result. But it is easy to paint with and smoth to work with.


4 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful, I ordered this one on amazon recently, the one that I wanted most from the pirates collection. looks great on you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this! Very beautiful. And your nails are gorgeous. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Looks great, especially with your pale skin :)
    I just bought the Stranger Tides polish! xoxo

    SvaraRadera