10 februari 2012

Isadora Silver sky

Well, when I don't find a blue sky when I look up I put it on my nails instead. And it is a beautiful silver sky that Swedish make up brand Isadora is presenting for spring.

Silver sky is a baby blue polish packed with micro silver glitter. I like this. It is sweet and cool at the same time and it makes me smile when I look at my nails.

And it is so easy to work with, which I often find this kind of polish to be. It is like the glitter gives the polish a substance and makes it easier to control on the nail. For opacity I needed two coats.






I also did a kind of french manicure using Bahama mama from Essie on the tips. It is agees since I last did something like this and I did it on free hand so it is not perfect. But I like the color mix.

1 kommentar: